Vanilla oat smoothie
Updated on Jun 07, 2020
This is a great alternative to my green breakfast smoothie when you want a change. It’s reminiscent of a vanilla milkshake but with the reassuring feeling that all the ingredients are natural.
Makes 1 cup or 600ml.
- 1 large banana or 2 small ones (around one handful chopped)
- 300ml almond milk
- 1 heaped teaspoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extra
- 40g oats
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup (agave or date is good too)
- pinch of salt (optional, if the peanut butter already contains salt)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon linseeds (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth.